[OUWC] Candles and Kroger

Kreiman, Elisa ek365210 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 24 10:04:12 EDT 2014

Hello my fellow rowers,

As discussed at Wednesday's meeting, please continue to enroll as a seller for our Yankee Candle sale and please keep promoting! You can choose to send emails directly from Yankee Candle's site and that will give the recipients a direct link to your candle portal, but this email is a bit robotic and impersonal. I have created a sample candle email please feel free to use it and tweak it. If you do so choose to send it out, please use your own seller ID unless you want all your candle sales to go to me. Hehehe. As always please let me know if you have any issues with candles.

Also there were some questions about Kroger as well. I have included the Kroger Sample Email and instruction sheet.

Please let me know if you guys have questions!

Thank you,

Elisa Kreiman
Ohio University Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education
Middle Childhood Mathematics and Social Studies Major
Ohio University Collegiate Middle Level Association
Ohio University Women's Crew, Fundraising Chair
Class of 2015