[OUWC] CP fundraiser

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:04:17 EDT 2014

Hey ladies,

Thank you for coming to SAS last night! I learned a lot and I hope you all did too!

So Tony, the men's fundraising chair, has asked if anyone would be willing to go to CP next weekend with the men's team to help them with their fundraiser. They're 5 people short of their quota.

If you can't go, that's fine. We already did ours and I understand that it's not an ideal weekend thing to do. But, if you are interested in going, let me know ASAP so I can tell Tony by Friday.

Don't forget about our meeting tomorrow night at 9!

See you all soon!

Lex :)

Sent from my iPhone