[OUWC] Gas Receipts!

Elder, Jenea je326111 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 8 14:40:03 EDT 2014

If you drove last weekend and haven’t given me your gas receipts PLEASE remember to bring them to the meeting tonight or let me know when we can meet up and exchange the goods.

Also If you are driving this weekend and don’t know what to do about gas come talk to me after the meeting and we can work everything out !

….. And it wouldn’t be an email from me without me reminding everyone about DUES! Money makes the world go round, unfortunate but true. The deadline is coming up so just keep that in mind !

Have a good afternoon and i’ll see all of your lovely faces this evening !