[OUWC] General Meeting and Team Dinner

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 1 10:47:58 EDT 2014

What's up ladies?!?

First of all, IT'S RACE WEEK!!! Yay!!! :D

I just wanted to send a reminder about our general meeting tonight at 9PM in Porter 108. We'll be going over all of the details for this weekend, so it's important that you're there!

Also, don't forget about team dinner tomorrow night! It'll start at 8 that way our novice ladies can make it after practice. We'll be having tacos as our main dish!

 If you can't come, or can't come for the whole time, that's fine, but stop by at some point if you can! Our address is 39 W. Carpenter St. in case anyone needs it. Casey and Trom will be getting with the novice ladies about meeting somewhere to walk together so no one has to walk alone.

 The list of what everyone signed up to bring is attached to this email.?

If anyone needs to go to the store and doesn't have a car, let me or another varsity girl know and we'll get ya to the store!

See you all tonight!

Lex :)?

[cid:c7d9bdae-4b76-43d2-93fb-fd42db599ac1]

I'm ready for tacos!!!