[OUWC] Ab workouts

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 25 16:28:14 EST 2014

Elllo puppets!

Here's some ab workouts for you guys to keep up with over break! Our normal one is one there as well as a few other ab exercises that I like. If you aren't sure what something is by name, google it or look it up on youtube and you can usually find a demonstration. Do 30 of each like normal and 3 times through is good.

I'll tell you right now the leg pushers that I put on there are the things where you lay on the ground and someone stands by your head while you hold their ankles. You bring your legs up and they push them down and you have to bring them back up. They can push them to the sides as well. I just didn't know the technical term for them :P

Otherwise, keep up on your cardio and have a wonderful thanksgiving! Get some rest and have a relaxing time with family and friends!

See you all next week!

Lex :)

?

[cid:996d5822-95a8-4fac-afbb-ba5331920b7f]

This is what I think we would look like if we were turkeys :P