[OUWC] Community service

Busken, Kaila kb310210 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 9 22:22:16 EST 2014

Hello lovelies!

So I have attached a google doc with the rest of the dates for Hockey. Please sign up!

Remember each person needs 20 community service hours for the year! Also with that being said, be sure to mark your calendars for Saturday, December 6th. We will be going to the Logan food pantry to help pack food from 12- 3 pm. I know it's right before finals but I expect everyone to attend, unless you have something really important going on that day. This is a wonderful opportunity for us to reach out to the community.

Here's the link for the google doc. Let me know if it doesn't work, this is the first time I've used this:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2DK8w_f367UaVB5dXFCZHFYQnM&usp=sharing

Have a wonderful week! See you all bright and early!

Kaila Busken