[OUWC] General Meeting Time Changed

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 4 13:45:02 EST 2014

Hey ladies!

As we discussed at practice this morning, our general meeting that is normally on Wednesday evenings, will be on Thursday evening so everyone can go to the football game and get some replica jerseys tomorrow!

The meeting will be at 9 in Porter 108 like usual. Dues will also be due on Thursday. Also, don't forget there is no practice tomorrow! We'll be back at it on Thursday morning.

If you have any questions or if you can't make it to the meeting, please let me know!

Thanks and have a terrific Tuesday!

Lex :)