[OUWC] Sign your US Rowing Waivers!!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 30 16:36:36 EDT 2014

Hey ladies,

I hope you all had a fun weekend! :)

I'm sending this as a reminder to anyone who has not resigned their US Rowing waivers. The people who still need to sign them are:

Genevieve
Emma
Andrea
Maggie
Trom
Bobby
Jess

Here's the steps again in case you forgot.

1.    Log into usrowing.org<http://usrowing.org/>
2.     Click Join/renew at the top left of the page
3.     Login with your USRowing Member ID and password
4.     Click the red link that says: “Current Basic Members: Update Your Profile or Sign Your Waiver”
5.     Click the red link that says: “Sign Your Waiver”
6.     Read the agreement and hit “OK”
?Please log on and do this as soon as possible!! I need it done by Tuesday. It seriously takes like 2 seconds.
Thanks guys and let me know if you ha?ve any issues with it.
Lex :)