[OUWC] RELAY DAY!!!!!

Allison Offenberger ao939412 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 21 15:00:43 EDT 2014

Hey guys!

You ready for a fun filled evening??? WELL I AM! If you can show up a little earlier, please do so that you don't have to stand in line for registration! I will be there around 4:20 for anyone who want to come earlier! ALSO, IF YOU DID NOT PAY YOUR $10 FOR REGISTRATION PLEASE BRING IT as well as any donations you collected. Can't wait to see your beautiful faces!

Allison Offenberger
Ohio University Scripps College of Communication
Music Production Major
Ohio University Women's Crew, Community Service Chair
Class of 2015