[OUWC] Relay for Life

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 18 22:47:18 EDT 2014

?Good Evening Ladies,

Relay for Life is only a couple of days from now don't forget to sign up!! As Allie said we will be meeting out front of PING at 4:45 pm.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14EC?pg=entry&fr_id=56530?

Our team name of course is Ohio University Women's Crew

?I have spoken with Allie and you guys have been doing great on participating in Community Service so far, that being said Relay for Life is still mandatory BUT you are only required to stay until 10:30pm at the conclusion of the Luminary Ceremony you are free to head home for the night.

You are of course more than welcome to stay the entire night if you would like there are a lot of other wonderful activities that will be occurring throughout the evening.

If you have some type of conflict and cannot attend please contact myself or Kellie with why you will not be attending.

I hope you are all having a great week,

Angela