[OUWC] [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] RELAY!!!!

Allison Offenberger ao939412 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 17 14:09:17 EDT 2014

WARNING: Your email security system has determined the message below may be a potential threat.

It may trick victims into donating to a fake charity.  These charities often pose as relief efforts after natural disasters.

If you do not know the sender or cannot verify the integrity of the message, please do not respond or click on links in the message. Depending on the security settings, clickable URLs may have been modified to provide additional security.

------------ Suspicious threat disclaimer ends here ------------

Hello my lovely ladies!

Just a reminder that Relay for Life is this upcoming Friday (3/21) at PING!!!! Remember to keep collecting donations!!!! Also I think we should show up about 15 min early if you can just to get together before the event actually begins. So, let's meet outside of ping at 4:45. Sound good? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Thanks ladies!!!!
Allison Offenberger
Ohio University Scripps College of Communication
Music Production Major
Ohio University Women's Crew, Community Service Chair
Class of 2015