[OUWC] Fw: Up-To-Date Safety Officer

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 31 22:51:12 EST 2014

Hey ladies,

If any of you are interested or need a current CPR/ AED certification club sports is offering a free class on Tuesday Feb. 11 from 5-930pm

Email Jess Orlowski orlowskj at ohio.edu<mailto:orlowskj at ohio.edu> with your name and the fact that you are with Women’s Crew before the day of the meeting if you would like to attend.

Have a wonderful Super Bowl weekend,
Angela
Club Sports Representatives,

We have some CPR/AED and First Aid Cards on record that have expired or will expire soon. If this is the case for your club, I will hold a class for both CPR/AED and First Aid and your club must have representation. Whether you recertify the same people or have new people present is fine! Please just make sure you are meeting our safety officer requirements in the manual (your safety officer and one other person needs to be certified.) Additionally, make sure that people we hold on file and also active club members.

This class will be open to all clubs and all members…. So please pass this information along to all your members.

Members that wish to attend must reply to this email and provide their name and club prior to class beginning.

If you have any conflicts with this class time, just let me know ahead of time, but still plan on being their when you can.
I will work with everyone to ensure they receive certification.

Class will be held Tuesday February 11th beginning at 5PM and ending around 9:30PM in the Ping Meeting Rooms.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

[cid:image001.png at 01CD2779.613DF970]

Jessica Orlowski
Assistant Director, Intramural & Club Sports
Campus Recreation

Ping Center, 140G
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979