[OUWC] Minutes 1/30

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 30 17:58:46 EST 2014

Last night at the meeting we covered the following:

  *   Paid dues and apparel
     *   contact Ana if you need a payment plan or have question, am211310 at ohio.edu
  *   Chipotle Fundraiser next Tuesday
     *   from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
     *   I have attached the digital flyers
  *   Kroger Rewards, instructions are attached
  *   Signed Camp Bob driving contracts and payment contracts
     *   If you have not done so please contact Lexi to get those signed
  *   Don't forget to sign up for Relay for Life
     *   http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=56530

I have also gotten us a bigger room for all of our upcoming meetings. They will still be at 8pm on Wednesdays, but in Porter 104 (the lecture hall next door to our old room).

- Kellie