[OUWC] Practice TOMORROW NOVICE ***READ***

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 28 15:11:25 EST 2014

Novice,

Technically speaking I can not hold practice tomorrow. Giving you guys TWO options you MUST choose one of them to complete tomorrow in replacement of practice.

1. I will still be going to ping at 6:30am and you can join me in my personal work out (it's not that bad I'll just be bicycling) .

OR

2. You can do the following erg piece for 20 minutes and send me a picture of your screen (the little black box).

First 5min steady state 1/2 pressure with 24 SPM
Second 5min 3/4 pressure with a 27 SPM
Third 5min steady state 1/2 pressure with 24 SPM
FINAL 5min FULL pressure with a 27 SPM

Pressure = How hard you are pushing.

If you do not complete one of the options it will be counted as your one free practice. Please email or text me what your choice is.

Thanks,
G :)