[OUWC] Novice Interest Meeting

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 22 17:02:39 EST 2014

Hello ladies,

Don't forget the recruitment meeting is tomorrow night at 7pm in Baker 239. All exec. members must attend, please try to arrive early. Everyone else is welcome to attend after the initial presentation, so show up around 7:20 to have pizza with the interested girls.

Remember to wear your OUWC apparel tomorrow to help promote our meeting.

I have attached a PDF of our current schedule for the spring season. Once I figure out how to share it I will send out the link, so that you guys will be able to access a current version online whenever you want.

- Kellie