[OUWC] PAYMENT FOR APPAREL

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 14:19:03 EST 2014

Ladies,

Payment for apparel is due immediately.

We have enough in our account to pay for the order now, but you need to pay
me right away so we can fill our account again to pay for other things.

Everyone owes a different amount of money depending on the amount of items
you ordered. Below I attached the order form. Please calculate how much you
owe and meet up with me as soon as possible to pay. For checks please write
out to Ohio University Women's Crew.

If you can't remember what you ordered let me know and i'll help you out.

Cost of each item: (A few of the items increased a few dollars because of
the design that you all wanted)

Sweat Pants:  $25.00
Sweat Shirt: $36.00
Shorts: $15.00