[OUWC] TEAM MEETINGS

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 13 21:19:02 EST 2014

HEY LADIES,

I hope your first day went well for both class and practice.

Our first team meeting will be this Wednesday at 8pm in Porter 106.  Of course as always it is mandatory. Please email Kellie at kr417811 at ohio.edu<mailto:kr417811 at ohio.edu> if you will be unable to attend and why or  if you will be late.

Also recruit all of you friends that have ever been interested in crew. We will be having an interest meeting on Thursday Jan. 23 Baker 239 at 7pm.  There will be free pizza!

I can’t wait to see all of you again,

Angela