[OUWC] Equipment to Bring Back, and Schedules!!!!

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Sat Jan 4 11:57:54 EST 2014

Hello Crewtons,

I hope this email finds you all healthy and happy! If possible I would like you guys to BRING BACK the following:

    -Jump Rope
    -Stretch band or Cord or Resistance tube
    - Yoga Mat

If you do not already have these things you can BUY them from Target, Walmart, Amazon, Dicks, Tj Maxx, or pretty much any place that sells basic fitness equipment, also all of these peices are easy to find in your house, or are super cheap. NOTE I will bring a few extra for the first week incase you ordered or forgot them, but after that you WILL HAVE TO do push ups or other things when we use the pieces of equipment, so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you acquire these.

***Also please send me a screen shot of your schedules!
**Once I am done traveling I will send out a semester schedule of our regattas for you guys to print off, and forward to your parents!

Can't wait to be back and see you all! Happy New Year!!!

G :)

Genevieve Gurnick

Culver Academies Class of 2011
Ohio University Class of 2015