[OUWC] thursday practice cancelled

LIA SNELL snell1220 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:17:11 EST 2014

Firstly, I would like to congratulate every one on their hard work the past
2 weeks. I am very proud of the erg times and effort emitted today. Since
you all have shown such drive and mental discipline, I think we can afford
some independence the next couple days. 1. Midterms 2.the cold from hell
going around the team & 3. prepping for Bob. I have made me decide to have
independent workouts until Monday.

2/19/14 Wednesday-Off practice

*arms and legs lift*

 I will be going early evening late afternoon, teaching a new cross fit
rotation for anyone who wants to learn it.

2/20/14 Thursday-

*(1k erg- 4min rest- 1 mile run)x4* = should take about an hour. Please
screen shot all times and have them to me by midnight. Feel free to do it
in groups.

2/21/14 & 2/22/14 Friday or Saturday

*5k run or 40 min bike  ONE OF THE DAYS / abs on the day x3 on the day you
don't run. *

Sunday 2/23/14

Taper-OFF

STUDY TABLES TOMO AND THURS- ALDEN 245 9:30-MIDNIGHT.

If you have any questions let me know.

Have a good week & weekend,

LAS