[OUWC] Community service!!!!

Allison Offenberger ao939412 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 13 19:45:09 EST 2014

Alright ladies!

I think it's about time you all heard from me! I just want to remind you of some of the important dates for service!!!

February 23rd- 3 on 3 BASKETBALL!!! If you are interested please go to this site for more information! Possibly get a team together!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/583796091712087/?source=22

March 21st- RELAY FOR LIFE!!!! Please, if you have not signed up go to https://secure.acsevents.org/site/TRR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14EC/2045224745?pg=utype&fr_id=56530
Also, when you sign up please pay the $10 fee and start collecting donations!!!!! YAY!

April 16th-Athens Beautification day! Let's make Athens Pretty!!!! ( let me know who want to participate.

April 26th- Race for a reason!!!! You can enter into the 5k, 3k, Triatholon, OR mud run! Here's the website to register!
http://www.hfpracing.com/events/managed/raceforareason/register.htm

Last but not least, when it gets warmer, we will go clean up our part of the Highway! (I will keep you posted)

If you have any more questions, please let me know!!!!

Thanks Ya'll
Allison Offenberger
Ohio University Scripps College of Communication
Music Production Major
Ohio University Women's Crew, Community Service Chair
Class of 2015