[OUWC] Ohio Womens Crew

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 28 15:55:43 EDT 2014

??Good Afternoon Everyone,

I wanted to officially thank everyone for attending the Ohio Women's Crew Learn to Row Day. I hope everyone had as much fun as I did and got a chance to learn something a little new.

I have attached the final t-shirt design and the shirts should be coming in this week. For those of you at Ohio University, if you will be leaving before Friday please email me with an address so that I can mail you your shirts. Anyone that will be in Athens as soon as I have the shirts I will be sending out times in which I will be in the Front Room so you can pick them up.

For those who were visiting Athens and do not have someone on the Women's Crew Team to pick the shirt up for you please also email me your address so I can have the shirts to you within the week that they arrive.

Thank you for all for participating in our event and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Angela Satava

Ohio Women's Crew, President