[OUWC] SIRA Travel Pack!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 15 23:51:07 EDT 2014

Hey ladies,

Sorry this is so late, there have been a lot of schedule changes and what not that I needed to make sure were final before sending this out to you all.

So as always read through it and we'll go over it tomorrow night at the meeting just to clarify a few things. That being said, it is really really important that you come to tomorrow's meeting because there's a lot of things that we need to go over and talk about and I would really prefer not to have a million questions about it afterwards. If you can't come to the meeting because of class then that's fine just be sure to read the meeting minutes.

Again, I apologize for getting this out to you guys so late. I appreciate you all being so flexible with everything!?

Love you all and I can't wait for this weekend!!

Lex :)