[OUWC] THIS WEEKEND'S REGATTA!

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 4 18:47:45 EDT 2014

Hey Ladies,

So Lex and I did everything we could to set up a scrimmage with the teams that were supposed to go to Charleston this weekend and have them come to Athens instead, but do to logistics it just isn't possible for the teams to make it.

Watch for an email/text from your coaches we still need the water time to practice/race and the executive board will be looking into possible ways to make up the missed regatta.

Sorry for all of the complication and confusion thank you for being so patient.

Have a wonderful Friday night,

Angela