[OUWC] Gov. Cup Schedule

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:08:11 EDT 2014

Hey ladies,

It's almost time to race!!! Get Pumped!!!

Ok, so I've attached a revised travel pack that has the schedule in it for Saturday. But there's a few other things as well:

1. Drivers! Please have your gas tanks full tonight so you don't have to do it in the morning. And remember that when you get back to fill up again and keep that receipt to give to Ana so you can be reimbursed.

2. Varsity girls be sure to bring your grey OU Crew t-shirts as the novice will need to borrow them to race in.

3. Please be patient tomorrow! There's a lot going on with borrowing all the boats and oars and what not and it might be kind of hectic so please be flexible!

That's all I've got for you guys, but if you have any questions about anything please ask! Rest up tonight and get a good night's sleep and I'll see you all in the morning, or you'll be square like the bear!! :P

Lex :)

[cid:39495c01-8c41-40e0-9387-fc016d3625fe]