[OUWC] Monday Practice: 9/2

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Sun Sep 1 16:45:45 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

My goal is for these rides to work for the whole semester, if there are any issues or questions just let me know. You'll need to contact your drivers about where you live. If there is a day that you can't come to practice contact your driver by midnight the night before, along with coach. Drivers, if you'll be unable to drive please make sure that you give me enough time to get another driver, preferably by 10 pm.

Tomorrow pick-ups are at 1:40. We need to be at practice by 2.

Elisa
Hailie
Genevieve

Angela