[OUWC] The Savannah

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 22 10:37:05 EDT 2013

Good Morning Ladies,

I know this is last minute, but I was contacted by the delivery service that is bringing The Savannah to Athens, and he will be in town around 12. I know that most of us have class around then but if we could go/get to Strouds around 3:30 instead so that he can continue on his delivery schedule that would be awesome.

If you can make that time TEXT ME/ CALL ME/ EMAIL ME BACK!!!!!
(757) 813-0582

It seriously will be extremely quick and I need at least 10 people to be able to be there, I of course will be there and can drive people if you let me know.

CONTACT ME NO LATER THAN 2:00 PM.

For those of you who do contact me I will let you know at 2 if we are able to make it otherwise we will stick with the original plan of being at Strouds by 5:00 pm

THANKS IN ADVANCE and sorry this is so crazy,

Angela