[OUWC] KI Schedule

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 16 15:09:15 EDT 2013

Hey ladies,

So until I can remember to actually send everything I need to send to you guys in one email, you'll just be getting follow up emails from me haha.

Our schedule is attached to this email telling you when you need to be checking in at the park this weekend and when your actual scheduled time to work is.

If you're coming down on Saturday, we all will be parking farther away and will have to take a shuttle to the park. We should all be there at the same time so hopefully we can all check in together as one group. We've allotted enough time for you guys to get there from Athens on time so just keep that in mind.

Otherwise I'm pretty sure that's everything. If you think of anything though please let me know!

Lex