[OUWC] 10/14 Meetin Minutes

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 14 23:10:55 EDT 2013

Here's what we covered in tonight's meeting. Just to clarify our meetings will start at 7:30 pm from here on out.

  *
  *   Fundraising
     *   Insomnia Cookie, November 4th
     *   Collect addresses for Donation Letters
     *   King's Island
        *   Dress Code
           *   White collared shirt (either a polo or button up), khakis, and mostly white or black shoes
        *   Travel packs will be sent out by Lexi
        *   Field Trip, we will be deciding upon either the museum or aquarium based on popular vote
  *   Community Service
     *   Swim Meets
        *   November 2nd and November 8th
     *   Color Run, November 10th
  *   Boat Drop Off
     *   Sunday, November 3rd
     *   We will be driving to Parkersburg
     *   Times will be announced
  *   Pumpkin Carving
     *   October 31st
     *   Meeting at Ping
     *   Time, TBA
     *   Bring $5 for pumpkins next week
  *   SAS
     *   October 22nd
     *   8:15 pm, Walter 235
     *   Attendance required
        *   If you can not make it contact Angela or Kellie
  *   Discussed possible apparel packages and may start designing next week
  *   Fun rows this week and next week
  *   Winter training will start after Thanksgiving break

- Kellie