[OUWC] Travel packs!

Hipp, Alexis ah661711 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 8 21:54:02 EDT 2013

Hey ladies,

Here's the travel pack, yes I actually attached it this time haha, but I also attached a map of the race course too just for fun.

Also like always, please read the whole thing so you are aware of what's going on. I changed a few cars around and when they are leaving so please pay attention to who you are riding to the regatta and back with because it may have changed.

Let me know if you have any questions about it!

Lex :)