[OUWC] Last week of the season

LIA SNELL snell1220 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 19:07:22 EDT 2013

Hey Girls,    Wow I can hardly believe how fast this season has flown by. I
can remember that first day of practice when we all met each other. This
week is going to be a bit odd. Tomorrow practice for everyone at 6am. We
will be rigging and the V8 will be going out. Unfortunately, due to
complications with rowers not being able to attend practice monday and
tuesday, we will not be able to race the V4 this weekend.  The V8 will have
morning practice tuesday and thursday at 6am. Happy Sunday , coach.