[OUWC] Relay For Life!

Allison Offenberger ao939412 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 19 17:04:14 EST 2013

Hello once again!

So, this event is probably one of the funnest things I have EVER done community service wise. Relay for life gives back to a great cause which is the American Cancer Society. My wish for our team is to raise as much money as we can to help find a cure for cancer! Here is the link that will lead you to sign up. Our team name is Ohio University Women's Crew. The date is March 21st at 5:00.

https://secure.acsevents.org/site/TRR/RelayForLife/RFLCY14EC/5122902?pg=utype&fr_id=56530

1)Then on the right where is says New participants, Click "Join a team"
2)Select "Ohio University Women's Crew"
3)REGISTER!! Just as a heads up, the event has a registration fee of $10. You can pay this now with credit card or later with cash/check.

Also, Relay for Life is a very big event for us and we get a TON of hours from this. I appreciate all of your hard work so far and we are doing great!

Allison Offenberger
Ohio University Scripps College of Communication
Music Production Major
Ohio University Women's Crew, Community Service Chair
Class of 2015