[OUWC] Thanksgiving!!

Zimmerman, Jessica jz239110 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 14 11:54:48 EST 2013

Hello Ladies!

Sorry for the lateness of this email. Thanksgiving dinner with both the men's and women's teams will be on Saturday at 4 at 46 N Lancaster Apt C, also known as the boathouse! The men are going to be in charge of making mashed potatoes, pasta, salad, as well as buying all plates/napkins/cutlery we will need. This means I need people from our team to bring all drink items like water/soda/gatorade or whatever you all might want. I have already gotten in contact with some of the ladies on our team with kitchens to make things like green bean casserole, stuffing and most importantly TURKEY! I need everyone who is coming to bring some type of food or drink item! Go to the market and get some chips or cookies if you live in the dorms. If anyone needs to go to walmart for something they have in mind I will be making a trip tomorrow at 5 contact me if you'd like to join! Hope you all are doing well :) Prepare to stuff yourselves with delicious food!

Jessica Zimmerman

Ohio University Women's Crew Vice President

Environmental Biology Major

Resident Disobedient Bow Seat

Class of Maybe Next Year