[OUWC] Minutes from 11/4

Rabley, Kellie kr417811 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 5 11:52:29 EST 2013

Here is what we talked about in last night's meeting.

  *   Community Service
     *   Swim Meet on Friday
        *   Shifts
           *   2-5pm
           *   4:45-7:30pm
           *   7:30-9:30m
     *   Color Run
        *   Sunday, 11:30am to 5:30pm
        *   You can throw color, hand out water or work check-in
        *   If you would like to be a part of Dusty's team his contact info is
           *   (740) 815-9342
           *   dh241211 at ohio.edu
  *   Next payment of $65 will be November 18th, which is in two weeks. Contact Ana if you need a payment plan before the 18th.
  *   Email Kellie once you have your class and/or work schedule for next semester.
  *   We will be having a thanksgiving dinner on Saturday, November 15th.
  *   No meeting next week!

- Kellie