[OUWC] Saturday and Sunday

Satava, Angela as383910 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:40:53 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon Ladies,

Thank you to all who were able to help with boat trailering yesterday and bearing with us as we had to alter our plans for the trailer.

Don’t forget that if you signed up for the first shift at the Swim Meet this weekend you need to be there no later than 945 am.
For those of you working later in the day please arrive at least 15 min early for your shift.

For Sunday:
Meet at Ping at 840 am we will be leaving no later than 9 am so set as many alarms as need be to get yourself there on time. We will be heading to Parkersburg to drop off the boats for storage for the winter. We will be back on campus between 12 and 1 pm we will get back sooner the quicker we get things done while we are there.

Happy Friday and Have a FANTASTIC weekend,

Angela