[OUWC] DAD VAIL!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:08:56 EDT 2013

Sup ya'll.  Minion and Gru here.  Hopefully, this will be the FINAL email
for Dad Vail.

Here's the game plan.  Tomorrow, we will meet at the Summit at 4:45am.  We
are meeting there because that is where the vans are and that is where
people with cars can park while we are gone.  DO NOT BE LATE.  We will
start calling people at 4:50 and will be leaving NO LATER than 5:00am.

For the rest of the information, look at the Travel Pack that we have added
to this email!

If you have any other questions, ask Minion! I'm officially handing it
alllll over to her!! (RUH ROH RAGGY!!!) So, JK.  I'll still be here too for
any questions you may have that you may not want to ask Lex because she may
slobber all over you :)

Peace & Blessings!  We will see you all in the morning!  We would say
bright and early... but let's be honest.  For us, there is no such thing.

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams