[OUWC] Secret Rower

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Wed May 8 08:42:21 EDT 2013

Hello Ladies,

I apologize that this is sooo last minute. If you already exchanged gifts with your secret rower, have already received a gift  or is not attending this race then please disregard. I have already emailed several people their temporary new secret rowers.

With the last race, comes the last gift and the big reveal of who you are! :) You can give them your gift at anytime during the next few days but EVERYONE SHOULD still get a gift. Even if they already know who you are! :) If anyone has forgotten who they had as their secret rower please text me and I will let you know. I have also attached the info list with what everyone likes. Since there is no practice today, nobody should have any problem getting to a store and buying or Making a gift.
Minus the people who received new secret rowers, if your old secret rower never revealed themselves to you and they are not attending this race and want to know who had you, then either come talk to me on Saturday or text me! :). I won't reveal anyone before then!

Have Fun!!! see you tomorrow morning at 4:45am sharp! :)

- Camyel Young