[OUWC] Today's Schedule

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Tue May 7 13:47:01 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

I guess a lot of you don't know what's going on today. So here's the deal.
We will practice  until roughly 5:30/6 and then we will load the trailer
with the men's team. At 7, Megan's dad will get to Strouds and we will
follow him in his truck with the trailer to Parkersburg where we will put
everything away that we don't need for DadVail. Then, we will drive to
Marietta to drop off things we do red for DadVail.  Then, we will come back
to Athens.
We probably won't be back until like 10:30

If you have any questions, let me know!

Thanks,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams