[OUWC] Leaving for Gov Cup

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 19:05:27 EDT 2013

Girls,

Please email me or text me ASAP letting me know if you would like to go down on Friday night and stay in the gym that University of Charleston makes available to all rowers or if you would just like to go down on Saturday morning.
The sooner you do this, the sooner Lexi and I can get the travel pack out to all o you!

Thanks,

Sarah Boselovic
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor
Club Sports Supervisor
Intramural Sports Program Assistant
Ohio University Women's Crew Regatta Chair
724-766-9645

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams