[OUWC] This is the good stuff!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 29 14:17:15 EDT 2013

Hey Ladies,

(1.) if you haven't already then Please fill out the secret rower form and email it back to me ASAP. It will literally take you 3 minutes. I have attached it to this email.

(2.) If you know who your secret rower is please email me the person you have. I won't tell anyone. But I need this info to make sure everyone gets a gift! No one left behind.
(3.) I have also attached all the secret rowers info for the people who have sent me info!

I am still missing about 5 or 6 people's info. I will send an updated one when I have the last few.

Thanks,

             Camyel Young
        Civil Engineering Major
           Mathematics minor