[OUWC] SIGN YOUR USROWING WAIVERS!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:38:48 EDT 2013

Girls,

I still need the following people to go online and sign their US Rowing
waivers.  IF YOU DON'T, YOU WILL NOT ROW IN THE REGATTAS.

Hailie Badach
Savannah Bales
Kaila Busken
Keah Gerhart
Genevieve Gurnick
Tara Holeman
Dana Ludu
Karen Martinez
Ana Morales
Ally Offenberger
Kellie Rabley
Nikki Slosser
Leah Woodruff
Kiara Zaverdinos

In case you need them again, here are the steps.  Let me know if you have
any questions.  Thanks!

Thanks!
1.    Log into usrowing.org

2.     Click Join/renew at the top left of the page

3.     Login with your USRowing Member ID and password

4.     Click the red link that says: “Current Basic Members: Update Your
Profile or Sign Your Waiver”

5.     Click the red link that says: “Sign Your Waiver”

6.     Read the agreement and hit “OK”

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams