[OUWC] Apparel/ Names for Varsity Jackets

Leah Woodruff leahwoodruff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:03:32 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

FOR THOSE GETTING VARSITY JACKETS, I need to send in a final list of names.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR NAME PRINTED ON YOUR VARSITY
JACKET. Attached I have the list. Take a look at it and let me know what I
need to fix.

Please bring cash or check to pay for your uni or skin if you ordered one.
Uni- $71.00
Skin-$42.00

Also Becky and Karen $15.25 for the tanks, bring it to the meeting.

Thanks

-Leah