[OUWC] Secret Rower, oh Secret Rower , Where art thou Secret Rower!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 20 14:58:57 EDT 2013

Hello Ladies,

I have attached a document that you need to fill out and return to me ASAP! With the first regatta coming up, its time to spread the gift of giving and happiness. The document contains two examples and an empty one for you to fill out. Please fill it out and put as much info in it as you can!! Once I have a bunch of them, I will send a completed form so everyone can read what their secret rowers like most and start forming ideas of what to get them!

That's all for now,

Camyel Young