[OUWC] FA/CPR

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:42:44 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

We are in need of someone to be our Safety Officer for next year.  This
just means that you are FA and CPR certified (and your certifications won't
expire next school year).  Additionally, you will have to attend a Club
Sports Officer training on April 3 through Club Sports.  If you have these
certifications, please let me know!  I will need your cards to make copies
of them at work and then you can have them back!

Please let me know by this weekend!

Thanks,

*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor
Ohio University Club Sports Supervisor
Ohio University Intramural Sports Program Assistant
Ohio University Women's Crew Regatta Chair
724-766-9645

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams