[OUWC] Cinci Tanks!

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:14:05 EDT 2013

Hey girls,

So we really need people to use their cars for this weekend!  Please
remember that you will get reimbursed for the gas you use!  It will be a
HUGE help!  So far I have 4 drivers (Mavs, Keah, Melissa, and Courtney) and
we need at least 4 more!  Please email me ASAP if you can drive and how
many people besides you can fit in the car!  Also, drivers and nondrivers
alike... let me know if you want to go down Friday or Saturday.

Please let me know all of this ASAP so I can have something out to you all
by tomorrow night.  Thanks girls!

Much love,

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams