[OUWC] Important Reminders!

Camyel M. Young cy543910 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 14:50:27 EDT 2013

Hey ladies,

A few reminders for this week.

(1) The next general meeting is this wednesday at 8pm in Bentley 015.

(2) We will be doing Elections During the General meeting. So you have two days left to Campaign!!!!

(3) Tanks is this weekend!!!! Sarah B. is doing rides for Tanks, so if you can drive this weekend please email her how many people can fit in your car not including you. We will be gone on Saturday from 8:30am-7:30pm. This is a rough estimate incase something bad happens. You need to have a valid excuse not to be there!!!

(4) This is for the people who have cars and can drive to and from Practice. Please email by Tomorrow night how many people can fit in your car not including you. Also if you have a car and something happens to it, please let me know so I do not accidentally put you on the list to drive and your car is messed up.

That's all for now!!
Oh yeah, VOTE CAMYEL FOR SECRETARY!!

Thanks,
            Camyel Young