[OUWC] Monday

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 10 19:43:49 EDT 2013

Hey ladies,

Tomorrow we are going to Strouds to rig and then run. We won't be going out until the dock is put back together, but we want to be ready when it is so that we're not wasting precious water time.

(Camyel can you send out rides?) We'll be there from 5:45-7.

I hope that you guys are enjoying your day off and are getting some homework done.

I just want to remind you that we need to respect one another. There will be people in your life that you have to work with but for some reason or another you don't care for them. But in order to get things done, you need respect them and work with them. Quite frankly, if you continue to not respect one another then I will not take you out on the water. We will erg everyday until your first regatta. Your boat will go absolutly no where if you guys don't start respecting each other and working together. From now on, you will respect each other and I don't care if you're sober or intoxicated ... you will respect each other.

Bad attitudes and disrespect are like a disease. If you don't try and fix it now, it'll just get bigger and eventually destroy the team.

See you all at 5:45. Bring wrenches and running shoes.

Megan