[OUWC] Tye-Dye

ana morales am211310 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 10 12:12:46 EDT 2013

Hey Ladies,

You can pick up your tye-dye from Karen at her house (the Pi Beta Phi
house..it's on the same street as Voight, I think College) after 1 p.m.
today. Make sure you text her to let her know when you are planning on
picking it up. In case you don't have it, her number is 630-414-4661.

All you have to do to finish your tye-dye is keep it in its bands and rinse
it in cold water until it runs clear. Then, go ahead and take the bands
off, check out your design and throw it in the washer (cold works fine) and
run it through a full cycle. I wouldn't recommend washing it with anything
else in case it gets dye on any of your other clothes. I know dorm washers
are expensive so maybe try and get a group of you guys that live in them to
meet up and do one cycle together.

K bye.
SavANA. <--get it?