[OUWC] Pactices this week

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 30 20:22:21 EST 2013

Hello Ladies!

I wanted to apologize for missing practices this week.  I just wanted to explain to you a little bit about why so that you understand that I'm not just skipping out on you girls! Most of you know that I have been traveling for interviews often this winter, but this week has been a different reason-

As some of you have heard, my family is having a very tough time at the moment.  My parents took a very big blow on Sunday and my whole family is feeling the repercussions.  Because of this, I am spending a lot of time in Columbus this week.  Between all the traveling to Columbus and back every night and working all day, plus extra hours to make up for time I spent with my family Monday, I am finding I barely have time to get things done and sleep a few hours a night.  So, I decided I need to focus on myself and my family this week.  I am sorry I am missing so much of these important winter conditioning practices, but I hope you guys are working hard in my absence!

I hope you all understand why I am putting my family first and know that we (the coaches) would encourage you to do the same if needed.

I am still available my e-mail, so let me know if you have any concerns anything!

Thanks,
Ellen