[OUWC] Let Me Love Crew, Until You Learn to Row Really well !

Camyel M. Young cy543910 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 28 22:59:31 EST 2013

Hey Ladies,

This is your reminder that the next general meeting is this wednesday January 30th at 8pm in Bentley 015.

We will be paying the first half of dues ($50), learning about Campbob/ possibly signing Campbob contracts, also we will giving you the details on study tables. if you plan to attend any socials, the money for socials is also due ($20).
REMEMBER, You have until tomorrow night to contact Ana about a payment plan before we pay for dues!

This is a really Important meeting so please show up and be on time. If you cant make it, send me an email.

See you soon!
Thanks,
             Camyel Young
        Civil Engineering Major