[OUWC] Places to Stay at Regattas

Sarah Boselovic sarah.boselovic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:38:28 EST 2013

Hey girls,

I'm currently figuring out our lodging situations for SIRA and MACRA.
 Typically, we try to avoid hotels, just because they tend to be more
expensive.  I am currently looking at YMCA type places as well as local
high schools and community centers.  However, I was also wondering if
anybody had people they knew in either location (Sira is in Oak Ridge,
Tennessee and MACRA is in Indianapolis, IN) that would be willing to host
our team?  It does not necessarily have to be for the entire team, we would
take what we can get.
If you do know anybody, please contact them, or send me their information
and I will contact them.  I am going to try and have all of this figured
out before the end of February, so please get back to me ASAP if you have
any thoughts!

Thanks, and see you all tomorrow morning!

--
*Sarah Boselovic*
Ohio University | Integrated Language Arts, Communications Studies Minor

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and
become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams